- Halden posted a great quote today.
- Michael wrote about a topic on my mind: how to reconcile a detachment from the kingdoms of the world with citizenship in the Kingdom of God.
- Thom disputes the notion that prayer is a form of insanity.
- The U.S. still will not admit wrongdoing in Herat, even after everyone else confirms that one of the U.S. airstrikes killed more than 50 children. “One American military official, who has seen photographs taken at the scene as troops went house to house assessing damage and casualties, said there was no evidence to support the higher civilian death toll. Nor was there any evidence of a large number of recently dug graves or large number of injuries reported in local hospitals, the official said.” Here’s you’re problem, Pentagon – claims of civilian casualties fit an ongoing pattern: ” In the first week of July, 69 Afghan civilians were killed in two separate operations in eastern Afghanistan, including 47 people killed in Nangarhar province while they were walking to a wedding party, Afghan officials say.”
- KBR is being sued for human trafficking. Wow.